Located between Hyères and Saint Maxime, Saint-Tropez has become a mythe thanks to its famous beaches or even it's authentic places like the "place des Lices" where locals and celebrities play "petanque", sipping Pastis for the aperitif time. The nightlife is also very animated, thanks to trendy locations and many private parties.
Saint-Tropez : Points of interest
- L’Acacia Château de la Messardière: The must see restaurant of the Saint-Tropez gulf, an incredible view on the parc and the bay of Pampelonne, a varied menu, worthy of a Michelin star.
- La Vague d’Or : Located in the Pinède residence, with its sea view garden, the setting is ideal to start with a glass of Champagne on the side of the pool, then enjoy a diner with quality ingredients and beautiful presentation.
- L’Olivier : Wonderful flavours in the soft setting of the Bastide Hotel. The restaurant's decoration is clasical, the porch is superb, and the terrace ideal for sunny days.
- Plage l’Orangerie : Laid back atmosphere with a trendy and contemporary Balinese spirit for people fond of Pampelonne. The beach offers restaurants, evenings, shops and a spa.
- Nikki Beach : La renommée est au rendez-vous au Nikki Beach. A fabulous atmosphere where you will spend unforgettable moments on a sun lounger poolside, or on sunbeds on the beach.
- Club 55: The most famous beach of Saint-Tropez, a must-see.
- Canoubiers Bay: Great place for a memorable boat trip where you can admire the landscapes of the bay and famous villas.
- La Ponche : The authentic beach of "la Ponche" is the most charming beach located near the center of Saint-Tropez on the outscurts of the old district of La Ponche, between the Portalet tower and the old tower.
- The port and the town : Strolling along the harbour and be led into the discovery of Saint-Tropez through the small streets, the provencal market, the 16th century citadel and the Annonciade museum.